EIT Urban Mobility is seeking for a provider to update its “Study on the Costs and Benefits of the Urban Mobility Transition” that was published in November 2021.
Main topics that should be researched are listed below:
- The study should use new insights and data to update the indicators and results.
The update of the study has the following main objectives:
- Refine the study’s input data related to individual measures, scenarios content and timeline, and city prototypes. This should be based partly on stakeholder consultations.
- Update policy group definition to reflect more accurately the diversity of urban mobility solutions that cities can deploy.
- Based on the updated set of assumptions, perform a new simulation of the expected costs and benefits of the sustainable urban mobility transition in European cities by 2030 and by 2050.
- In line with the new insights and results obtained from the data update, draft a call to action with recommendations for practitioners.
- In collaboration with EIT UM, prepare relevant datasets for the inclusion of an interactive tool allowing website users to discover the study’s main results and recommendations.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender Declaration and Submission Form.
Deadline for submissions: 21 November 2023 16:00hs (CET)