By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a supplier capable of delivering professional support and advisory services in the preparation of proposals for implementing a Hydrogen Cross-KIC (Knowledge and Innovation Community) programme. The programme would bring together three EIT KICs (EIT Urban Mobility, EIT Manufacturing and EIT Climate-KIC) to city-scale pilots with systematic change covering the public sector, mobility, and manufacturing. The objective of the Hydrogen Cross-KIC programme is to ensure greater EIT visibility in the climate emergency, energy crisis and align better with overarching policies, the Green Deal, missions, Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) and Fitfor55.
The expertise for the consultancy service should cover the following areas:
- Experience in working with an EIT KIC, or other EU bodies
- Expertise of running a call for cities
- Drafting and coordinating interdisciplinary proposals engaging multiple industries
- Experience in cascading funding
- Knowledge on the mobility and energy challenge area, work with hydrogen and its infrastructure is beneficial
The specific objective is to set the framework conditions under which the project proposal development services will take place.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 22 August 2022 at 16:00 Central European Time.