By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility, hereinafter being referred to as “EIT UM”, is aiming to identify a supplier who is capable to provide hosting, maintenance and improvements of our WordPress based e-courses platform, guaranteeing EIT UM’s platform robustness, leverage user experience and e-commerce capabilities.
We should expect the provider to be able to perform:
- Monitoring, Maintenance and Updates: Implement robust monitoring tools and proactive maintenance protocols to guarantee platform stability and performance. Stay up-to-date with the latest software updates, security patches, and plugin enhancements to strengthen system security and functionality.
- Plugin Update and Clean-up: Regularly evaluate and update plugins to optimize functionality while eliminating redundant or outdated ones to streamline performance.
- Deploy and support the implementation of proposed improvements (listed on Work Package 1 and 2): Act on suggestions and improvements proposed by the hiring party to enhance the platform’s user experience and overall effectiveness.
- Propose New Improvements: Evaluate and propose improvements aiming at better user experience and platform overall.
It is expected that the selected supplier is an expert in hosting and web development, especially on WordPress and provide:
- Proof of concept of improvements list – Work Package 1 and Work Package 2.
- Host and domain migration, fix any irregularity found, tools, plugins updates, and monitoring – Work Package 2;
- Plugin maintenance, support, and Hosting services – Work package 3.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender´s Submission and Declaration Form.
Deadline for submissions: 5th February 2024, 16:00 hs CET