EIT Urban Mobility is seeking to contract support to work closely with the Factory Director and Business Development managers. The EIT Urban Mobility Factory is the newly developed vehicle for exploitation and scaling of solutions of the EIT Urban Mobility portfolio. Its main goal is to leverage on EIT funding to create more value and investment from non-EIT sources and support the financial sustainability of the partnership.
Factory aims at developing its own portfolio of commercial services to facilitate piloting, commercial development & market scaling of these innovations. Towards this end, Factory services shall support:
- Finding mobility solutions for development, deployment or investment;
- Connecting solution providers with solution seekers;
- Facilitating deployment of solutions in real life context;
- Position its solutions portfolio as market benchmarks;
- Establishing & scale best practices.
The intended start date for this service agreement is, at the latest, 1 September 2021.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 6 August 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time.