EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a service provider to provide audio-visual support to our organisation to help us maximise the impact of our actions in our external communication channels (including website, social media, mailings, and assistance in events).
The selected company will be requested to provide the following support:
Work package 1:
- Production of six videoblogs per year. Videoblogs are mainly 10-minute interviews with influencers. Its duration is about 10-15 minutes, and it may include VTRs and can be recorded in chroma keys. The result should be edited and subtitled.
- Storytelling and storyboard.
- Scripts and technical support in the implementation of audio-visual production.
- Production of corporate videos, including editing, subtitling, musicalization, etc.
- Provide holography and chroma key productions, including the design of virtual studios.
Work package 2:
- Provide Audio Visual equipment to support EIT UM in events, recording of interviews and any other corporate AV video needs.
- Once a year we celebrate our flagship event, Tomorrow.Mobility World Congress (TMWC), which has a duration of three days. During the three days we would need live recording at TMWC, including amongst others interviews and covering the exhibition area.
- Onsite audio-visual support at events held in Barcelona, Spain, and in other countries in in Europe, which may include recording of interviews with speakers, with partners, of our booth, the exposition area, etc.
- Provide streaming systems for both online and broadcasted audio-visual content.
The service provider needs to have proficiency-level of English both written and spoken.
The supplier will handle the shooting and the editing of the video(s), considering all the branding requirements of EIT Urban Mobility (title, lower thirds, logo, summary slide, etc.). Therefore, EIT Urban Mobility will send before the post-production a Branding Pack detailing all the graphic elements to include in each video.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 1 March 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.