Innovation Leadership Program is a 2-day program, that aims to expand, accelerate and deepen the societal impact of the EIT Urban Mobility community by equipping the researchers and students with strong leadership skills and confidence in applying these skills by giving them first hand exposure to the challenges and issues that cities face.
While researchers and professors are deep experts in their knowledge domain, they often lack the soft skills that are required for innovation and solving multi-faceted, cross-disciplinary societal challenges. The Innovation Leadership Program aspires to fill this gap by bringing researchers together and train their skills.
The Innovation Leadership Program is supported by EIT Urban Mobility. The following partners are involved in the organisation: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), CARNET, City of Copenhagen, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona Institute of Technology for the Habitat.
WHERE: Technical University of Denmark, Copenhagen
WHEN: 14-15 of October 2020
- Researchers, Master’s and PhD students in EIT Urban Mobility programs
- Selected participants from the EIT Urban Mobility City Club,
- Core, project and other partners currently affiliated with EIT Urban Mobility
- EIT Urban Mobility RIS partners are welcome to apply
If you are a Researcher, Master’s or PhD student in an EIT Urban Mobility program, engaged in relevant projects at a member university, a selected employee from the EIT Urban Mobility City Club or otherwise engaged in the EIT Urban Mobility community, attendance, travel costs and accommodation is covered. Selected participants outside the community will pay a fee of attendance EUR 1.000.
How to apply
- Prepare your CV
- Tell us about your motivation! Answer the question “How attending Innovation Leadership Program will benefit my self-development and my career as a researcher”. Your answer shouldn’t be longer than 1 page A4 (Arial 12)
- Tell us about your project / research! The description of your project should fit on max. 2 pages A4 (Arial 12)
- Merge the three above mentioned documents into one PDF document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 31 July 2020. The e-mail should be named “[ILP2020] Your Name”
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2020
For more information, download the flyer here.