Innovation Hub North aims to engage all relevant stakeholders in the field of urban mobility situated in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and the Baltics.
The Project Manager will be based in Copenhagen and will report directly to the Head of Innovation Hub North. The principal role of this position will be to manage the Innovation Hub projects in the region, managing and coordinating externally funded projects for EIT Urban Mobility.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate grants
- Manage internal and external communication of the project including social media, internal communication
- Project management: planning, implementing, reporting, managing risks
- Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources
- Supporting in all the financial and project reporting activities related to this project, with the support of the Head off Innovation, the Finance Department, and the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Organising local events and managing stakeholder relations
- All other tasks as required by the project leader
- Creation of internal and external presentations to report to the Head of Innovation Hub, the Project Sponsor and Steering Committee
The position concerns a temporary and full-time position (9 months contract).
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Project Manager
Application form for Project Manager
Deadline for applications: 22 August 2022
Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)