By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility, hereinafter also referred to as EIT UM, is aiming to identify a tenderer who can offer the rental of premises to EIT Mobility KIC LE in Barcelona.
- The following documents regulate the terms and conditions under which the selected Tenderer (i.e. Contractor) shall fulfil the specific tasks as a result of the current tender procedure:
- The Pre-Qualification Notice;
- The Request for Proposal of Office rental in Barcelona (to be shared with pre-qualified Applicants);
- The Contract to be signed with the selected Tenderer.
- The EIT Urban Mobility is responsible for sharing all available, relevant information, existing documents, and data on the projects related to which tasks are to be performed by the Contractor based on individual purchase orders, if relevant. The EIT Urban Mobility is responsible for the validity and completeness of all such information.
- The working language for the performance of tasks is English.
Check out the Pre-qualification Notice here.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Letter of Interest Application Form.
Deadline for submissions: 4 December 2023 16:00hs (CET)