To grow its annual Summit, EIT Urban Mobility is looking to appoint a single provider with whom to co-organise up to 3 editions (congresses) in Barcelona (Spain) for the years 2022, 2023 and 2024. EIT Urban Mobility aims to join forces with a well-established tradeshow organisation in urban transport and smart cities to leverage its success and thus reach more visibility and have a greater impact
The subject in charge of the three editions of a congress organisation and exploitation should fulfil the following objectives:
- Three (3) event implementations (1 per year) of an urban mobility congress focused on innovation that brings together the industry, government, academia, and research stakeholders, managing both a congress and an exhibitions area, including the possibility of demonstrations.
- Defining a brand for the congress that represents the concept of innovation in mobility that is neutral and compatible with both EIT Urban Mobility’s brand image and that of its congress partner.
- Event management and administration: promoting/ selling/ billing/ collections/ insurance coverages/ infrastructure/ other required services needed to implement the event (catering, speakers, exhibitors, booth design and build-up, IT services, light & sound, conference steward staff, etc.).
- Organising the logistics and operations of the congress located in Barcelona before, during and after the event, including the preparation and improvements implementation for the following edition.
- Definition of a marketing strategy in coordination with EIT Urban Mobility to maximise the number of exhibitors and attendance from key stakeholders of the mobility ecosystem at global level.
- Executing the co-defined marketing and sales plan in coordination with EIT Urban Mobility, establishing a clear definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Rolling out the commercial policy and advertising campaign agreed prior with EIT Urban Mobility.
- Develop and maintain the official website of the event, including area under registration.
- Develop and animate an all-year round online content platform aimed at engaging with delegates and exhibitors and build loyalty for next congress editions.
- Organise a call-for-speakers to generate leads for a series of conference sessions.
- Creation of an attendee data base including its maintenance in co-ownership with EIT UM and compliance with privacy and applicable EU regulations on data sharing and management.
- Offer a revenue-share scheme to EIT Urban Mobility based on the income generated by the congress event
- Provide an exhibition, demo, and pitch area at dedicated reduced prices for start-ups of EIT Urban Mobility’s portfolio.
- Provide adjacent services to EIT Urban Mobility activities during the congress, including but not limited to steward service, catering, simultaneous translation, etc.
- Offer unique conditions and discounts to EIT Urban Mobility and its partners to participate in the congress as exhibitors and/or delegates.
- Put in practice a sustainability action plan to reduce and offset greenhouse gas emissions with the aim to become a carbon neutral congress in the mid-long term.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Pre-qualification Notice.
Deadline for submissions: 11 April 2022 at 16:00 Central European Time.