The Marketing & Partnerships Officer reports directly to the Director of Market Development. The primary focus will be to support product/service innovators in scaling up innovative urban mobility solutions in the market and develop the market of EIT Urban Mobility related services. The selected candidate will be responsible to support the growth of the mobility solutions portfolio of the EIT Urban Mobility beyond its own funded programmes, the lead generation for EIT Urban Mobility services, and to support the development of business partnerships with key industry and city networks, including the production of joint events to enable innovators matchmake with their potential clients and business partners.
The job has elements of product portfolio management and marketing & sales in the field of sustainable urban mobility. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing and sales operations with the objective of scaling innovative urban mobility solutions and create sustainable income for the EIT Urban Mobility partnership.
- Build a qualified database of solutions and leads in the framework of the EIT Urban Mobility marketplace, by benchmarking the market regarding sustainable mobility solutions and engaging them in order to make them beneficiaries of the EIT Urban Mobility’s marketplace.
- Lead generation for EIT Urban Mobility added value services based on CRM analytics.
- Perform business development activities by engaging in partnerships with business partners (industry, cities, investors) and create business opportunities for our portfolio of innovators.
- Organise dedicated events with city and industry partners across Europe to showcase the best practice innovative urban mobility solutions.
- Contribute to the development of new added value services to scale urban mobility solutions.
Permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 8 June 2022
Location: The position is based in Barcelona or Brussels (preferred location). Other locations in Europe to be considered upon candidates’ assessment.