What will you get?
- Close collaboration with three renowned accelerators in the smart mobility ecosystem spanning a wide-reaching geographic landscape
- Exposure and networking opportunities with industry-leading OEMs and tier-ones
- Unlocking your company's sustainability potential through engaging in workshops and other exciting opportunities
- Possibility to test and further develop your product in our testing facilities
- Access to investment opportunities including potential EIT Urban Mobility’s funding instruments
Do you want to be a leader in the transportation and Smart mobility revolution? Consider applying to our Smart Mobility Accelerator programme! The programme opens the possibility for you to engage in an intensive six-month programme with one of our three partners spanning the smart mobility ecosystem from Sweden and Germany to Israel.
Our programme offers a comprehensive curriculum designed to help you establishing your company in the smart mobility ecosystem. You will get the chance to learn from experienced industry experts and have access to resources such as mentorship, funding channels and networking opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to test and further develop your own product in one of our POC centers.
With our programme, you will be able to develop the skills and understanding needed to make a real impact in the ever-changing smart mobility landscape.
- Scalable and disruptive solutions related to smart mobility
- Applicants should submit a Proof-of-Concept or Minimum Viable Product reflecting a deep technology-related challenge
- Evidence of alignment with at least 1 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Applicants should meet the following criteria with regard to the company stage:
- Have less than 100 employees,
- Should be below Series B funding,
- Should not have raised more than $5 Million
20 February – 21 April 2023
Call open for applications
28 February 2023
Information event in Sweden
24 April – 12 May 2023
Evaluation of applications and communication of shortlist
22 May 2023
Pitch event in Israel
29 May 2023
Final selection of supported start-ups
6 July 2023
Virtual event #1
27 July 2023
22 September 2023
Visit to Germany
25 October 2023
Virtual event #2
Selected startups from our batches
You will get redirected to the application platform of EIT Urban Mobility.
After creating and validating your account you will be able to access the portal. If you already have an account, you will be able to log in right away.
Please log into your account, start a new application and select the program you want to apply for. You will then be able to fill in all compulsory fields and submit all necessary documents.
The application can be saved and edited until the deadline. Please make sure to submit your application before the deadline.
The DMS consortium is a collaborative service consisting of Drive TLV, Startup Autobahn and MobilityXLab. Once accepted to the programme you will have access to all resources of our partners. This will range from networking opportunities with relevant stakeholders to exposure to industry-leading OEM and tier-one companies and access to our product testing facilities.
Below you will find a list of eligible European countries:
- Southern Europe: Albania, Armenia, Cyprus, France (South), Italy, Kosovo, Malta, North Macedonia, Portugal, Spain
- Central Europe: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany (South / West), Italy, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey
- Northern Europe: Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany (North), Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland (North), Sweden
- Eastern Europe: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Germany (East), Hungary, Israel, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine
- Western Europe: Belgium, France (North), Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom
Am I eligible for the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator programme and what are the criteria for startup selection?
Any startup fulfilling the above-listed eligibility criteria can apply to the program. For the selection process, the startups will have to fulfill further due diligence requirements. For instance, gender equality is met if the startup has a female Founder or Co-Founder, or 30% female employment with a female at C-level or a 50/50 employment balance. All criteria can be found in the Guide for Applicants.