What will you get?
The programme aims to help start-ups accelerate the introduction of their solutions to the market through:
- Training sessions and business & technical mentoring
- Access to living labs and city representatives
- Access to companies to understand their challenges and best fit their solutions to solve them
- Exposure to relevant stakeholders and visibility within the EIT Urban Mobility community
- Access to EIT Urban Mobility investment initiatives and funding instruments
The E+ Mobility Accelerator proposal is a continuation of the EIT Urban Mobility Hub South Acceleration Programme, with a specific focus into the mobility & energy, micro-mobility and shared mobility thematic fields. Its main objective is to accelerate the introduction of start-up led solutions in the market while helping cities and companies solve their challenges faster and efficiently.
Therefore, the consortium plans to become the seed generator of top European start-ups within these fields by attracting and selecting proposals that best fit the programme, supporting projects with business and technical orientation, providing access to key players for market and technical validation and connecting and preparing them to build pilots with relevant stakeholders.
- A clear, scalable business opportunity
- A team with minimum 2 members and at least 1 pursuing the start-up full time
- Start-up must be incorporated in EU or Horizon Europe associated countries
- Founders and employees (e.g. ESOP) should still own more than 70% of shares
- Fit with the energy, micromobility and shared mobility scope
20 February – 21 April 2023
Open call for applications
22 April – 10 May 2023
Evaluations of applications
12 May 2023
Communication of shortlisted start-ups
Communication of selected start-ups for the programme
June – December 2023
Execution of the accelerator programme