tue11mayAll Dayfri21Online course "Governing the Transformation to Sustainable Urban Mobility Systems"An international 3-day executive short course by EIT Urban Mobility in cooperation with KTH Royal Institute of Technology and KTH Executive School(All Day)
Sustainable mobility is a key goal for city planners as cities increasingly grapple a growing population and climate change issues. However, governing transformation is rather challenging. Not only
Sustainable mobility is a key goal for city planners as cities increasingly grapple a growing population and climate change issues. However, governing transformation is rather challenging. Not only do we need financially sound processes, but we also need to align them with our overall strategy, the legacy of our city and the interests of the city stakeholders.
From a governing perspective, there is a multitude of objectives as well as a wide range of drivers and pressures at stake. Therefore, this executive short course focuses on both the structure of governance processes and the enabling proactive roles of transformation.
Our objective is to equip you with methods and tools that help you find and implement new urban mobility solutions to develop more sustainable cities. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with the importance of sustainable mobility governance, not as a siloed project, but as an integrated, strategic approach to overall city development.
Day 1: 11 May, 9:00-16:00 CET
Day 2: 12 May, 9:00-16:00 CET
Day 3: 21 May, 9:00-16:00 CET
This course will be provided in a fully digital/ online live format, which enables interaction among participants and discussions with the course faculty.
- Understand urban mobility planning and its governing process in the wider context
- Explore your city’s overall needs and alignment with the competitive ambitions of being attractive for industry, investments, commerce, and tourism
- Understand the importance of all stakeholders in sustainable transport planning
- Gain methods and tools for working with your stakeholders´ various interests and logics
- Address digitalisation as a major driving force for urban mobility solutions and learn how digital technologies enable transformation.
- Understand the role of data management strategy and how data can be a source for continuous development
Who is this course for?
This executive short course is best suited for senior officials in cities and regions with populations exceeding 100,000 inhabitants, as well as for senior managers of stakeholders operating in the urban mobility sector.
Price: €1900 (excl. VAT) with 20% Discount for EIT Urban Mobility Core Partners (€1520)
Interested? Enroll yourself before 25 April 2021 here!
may 11 (Tuesday) - 21 (Friday)