In order to support the vision of creating more livable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a job position for the role of EU Project Officer Delivery Exploitation Activities.
The Project Officer will report to the Factory Director. The primary focus will be to lead EIT UM representative in a 3-year project. Coordination & engagement of stakeholders, cities and industry partners.
This includes the following tasks:
- Coordinate work of others in cross functional team.
- Manage deliverables, milestones and reporting (technical and financial).
- Presentation skills and speaking capacity.
- Relationship building, networking skills.
- Stakeholder management, & community maintenance.
- Best practice identification & mapping.
- External relations and communications.
- Write content and make accessible technical, operational innovation content to wider public.
- Troubleshooting for partnership and community.
How to apply
Contract type: Spanish temporary contract of an estimated duration of 3 years (Obra de Servicio).
Deadline for applications: 15 July 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain