- Micromobility Europe in Amsterdam’s historic Kromhouthal on 8-9 June for talks, test rides, and latest news on small vehicles and their power to reshape our cities. EIT Urban Mobility will be attending and meeting up with start-ups and key players from the sector.
- EIT Urban Mobility, an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, a body of the EU, invested since 2020 in 80 start-ups and supported more than 250 start-ups across more than 30 European countries. EIT Urban Mobility builds bridges between EU and national start-up ecosystems to enable no-border scaling opportunities for the sustainable mobility community.
- On top of being a leading impact investor, EIT Urban Mobility is creating strategic alliances with key players to accelerate a pan-EU boost within the early-stage mobility start-up ecosystem and to support its equity portfolio in post-investment growth.
The Micromobility Europe event will feature over 200 industry-defining speakers from different areas of the alternative transportation universe, including micromobility company founders, journalists/reviewers covering the industry, politicians and policy makers, investors, and so on. Over 1,500 attendees are expected to join the event, taking part in presentations, product launches, award shows, test rides, networking events, and more.
EIT Urban Mobility will be attending with various start-ups part of its portfolio in the micromobility sector like JONNA, MIOO, Whee!, SparkPark, Circu Li-Ion, Gleam Bikes, Mosa, Cognata, Trailze, Yup, etc. Impact Ventures Director at EIT Urban Mobility, Fredrik Hånell, will be available at the event for interviews. If interested, please contact email@example.com
8 June – 11:00 – Power of the Ecosystem panel on Main Stage (The City Stage)
- Fredrik Hånell, Director EIT Urban Mobility
- David Schwarz, Via ID’s CEO and leading mobility investor
- Michelle Nacouzi, Vice President Northzone
- Andrea Mocellin – Revolve Mobility CEO and Founder
- Julia Thayne, moderator of the panel
8 June – Networking for all the attendees hosted by EIT Urban Mobility at 16:30
9 June – Start-up competition: EIT Urban Mobility will be part of the jury of the start-up competition.