Next 22 June, we will hold the first EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Pitch Awards! Join us online and enjoy the glamorous evening full of bright ideas and innovative projects that shapes the future of mobility that we are preparing.
Over the last weeks, you had the opportunity to vote for your favourite startups out of the 25 currently enrolled in the Business Creation Accelerator Programme Batch 2. Your votes decided 5 of the finalists, and the other 5 were selected by local juries from each Innovation Hub of EIT Urban Mobility.
We are happy now to announce the 10 finalists that will be competing in the final ceremony taking place next 22 June online! These are mobility startups dealing with the current urban challenges will provide you with answers regarding the next steps of mobility evolution in urban areas, such as autonomous driving, last mile delivery, electric vehicles, and many more.
Meet our TOP 10 finalists:
- ASIMOB – With Artificial Intelligence and IoT, ASIMOB helps to keep roads in safe conditions, both for human drivers and future AVs.
- BIA Power Inc. – We optimize and simplify electric vehicle charging for the cheapest and greenest charge, smoothest loads, and lowest battery degradation.
- Bluedot – We provide charging station owners with state of the art tools to manage. Engage EV drivers, reduce downtime and earn revenue from your charging.
- Dashfactory GmbH – Dashbike is a B2C product that collects infrastructure urban data for B2B & B2G data platform Dashtrack to digitize (cycling) infrastructure planning.
- FSE – FSE creates innovative solutions for light electric delivery vehicles.
- Gordian Logistics Optimization Systems AB – Easy-to-use, effective, and interactive tools to plan and optimize for sustainable mobility.
- Moovster – A new mobility platform & multisided marketplace for city dwellers, cities & companies to solve urban mobility together.
- OTIV – Teaching railway vehicles in complex environments to drive autonomously.
- Peregrine Technologies – We empower commercial fleets and mobility services to operate safely and efficiently.
- Swugo – A service that turns any regular bicycle into an e-bike for less than your monthly TV subscription.
Take the opportunity to network with the startups that can provide various solutions to your city, company or home. Take the action towards the positive changes of the environment in urban areas.