The Communications and Replication Officer will report the Director of Innovation for day-to-day line management. The Director of Communications and EU Affairs in Barcelona and Citizen Engagement Officer in Brussels will provide strategic direction as needed. The primary focus will be to ensure the adherence to the communications, engagement and replication strategy outlined in the EIT-H2Cities proposal. The position is funded for 3 years initially with an option of extension.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Execution of the EIT-H2 Cities project plan
- Defining and executing the communications strategy for the overall project.
- Coordinating and aligning all project partners within the agreed EIT-H2Cities framework
- Setting-up and managing iterative communications collateral web, social, content, and logos
- Devising a common conference and events calendar
- Writing of press releases, executive presentations, conference speeches
- Issuing and excuting Expressions of Interest and Request for Proposals for subcontractors/partners
- Financial management, monitoring and control communications, engagement and replication activities
- Supporting project partners, cities and SMEs in-country coordination
- Collating all reports and tracking of impact – attendance, hit rates, conversions, etc.
- Leading internal workshops and chair/host external events
- Coordinating with the EIT H2-Cities Project Officer and Business Development Officer
- Laising with bluechip communications and marketing departments
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 9 January 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain