Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces. We connect public and private actors and provide them with access to markets, talent, finance, and knowledge in four ways:
After successful start-up, EIT UM entered an exciting new phase of growing its impact and business. Today EIT UM is largely funded by grants of the EIT, a body of the European Union. To become financially independent, EIT UM is diversifying its business models, seeking to attract finance from various European and national public funding, as well as private sponsors, co-investors and donors. Operations span over different legal entities and financial vehicles.
About EIT Urban Mobility – Impact Ventures
EIT Urban Mobility Impact Ventures aims to become the reference impact investor in urban mobility start-ups. Sustainability, team diversity and core Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) business values are the cornerstones of our investment thesis that focuses on early-stage companies. Together with investments, Impact Ventures leads the activities related to programmes and services that provide support to start-ups.
Be part of a team where you will perform the following tasks:
The Digital Marketing Officer will support the digital startup community GrowthLab in planning digital marketing campaigns, coordinating digital events, developing and publishing communication materials, developing and maintaining the community in cooperation with the Community Officer, and driving contributions from EIT Urban Mobility opportunities for startups.
The job holder will contribute to strengthen EIT Urban Mobility’s GrowthLab communications and promotion efforts targeting startups with a view to increase the awareness, visibility and understanding of EIT Urban Mobility’s startup activities, results and achievements, targeted at the start-up ecosystems across all regions.
The Digital Marketing Officer will report to the head of marketing at Impact Ventures.
The position encompasses the following tasks:
- Develop featured stories related to Impact Ventures activities; content generation and communication to be published through the GrowthLab community;
- Organize digital event activities and participation of the Impact Venture team and EIT Urban Mobility start-ups
- Prepare and run online marketing campaigns, and track and optimise performance through web analytics and SEO;
- Produce and manage digital channels, including planning and conducting interviews, post-production of videos and pods, etc.;
- Supervise GrowthLab social media presence, and create or re-distribute relevant content;
- Prepare and perform digital presentations of Impact Ventures activities in line with the EIT Urban Mobility communication guidelines;
- Create visuals for different channels and tools from website, social media to presentations, factsheets and publications;
- Support with the further development of the EIT Urban Mobility brand, targeting all region Start-up ecosystems;
Contribute to growing and driving the Start-Up Growth Lab community, ensuring it stays relevant and valuable to the start-up community.
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt.
- Completed Business, Communications, Social Science higher education or Masters’ degree;
- Written and spoken English (C1);
- Work experience in the field of digital marketing and digital media production targeting startups;
- Work experience in setting up and executing online marketing campaigns, analysing statistics and SEO;
- Work experience in creating digital media presence, including managing website and social media;
- Work experience in creating marketing content;
- Work experience from a European context;
- Well-developed communication skills
- Structured and Service-oriented personality
- Pro-active and self-starter attitude
- Independent worker but team player
- Any EU Language other than English is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Join a creative and diverse team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level.
- Strike the right Work-life balance: On top of the flexible hours and remote working options and facilities, you will be granted 27 days of paid time-off to rest and re-energize.
- A yearly training catalogue to support your career development.
- A tax benefit powered by Cobee, allowing you to save up to 47% of your personal income tax.
- A Private health insurance.
- Work in a modern, flexible and collaborative workspace with 360 views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
Kindly note that this position is based in Barcelona.
This is a permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
Some travel is expected.
No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to work in the country of the job location;
- enjoy their full rights as citizens;
To apply for this position, please download the application template from EIT Urban Mobility website.
Complete all the elements of the application:
- Personal contact details.
- An essential criteria checklist.
- A Cover Letter demonstrating how you match the skills defined in the job description – examples should be given.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Save all the documents of your completed application in one single file in either PDF or Word format.
Follow the naming process detailed below:
|File name:||Name the file according to the model “first name_last name -EITUM_DigitalMarketingOfficer_175-2023”. For example, Joanna Smith would name the file, Joanna_Smith_EITUM_ DigitalMarketingOfficer_175-2023”.|
|Email title:||The subject field should read “Digital Marketing Officer. HR175-2023”.|
|Send to:||Send your completed application to: email@example.com.|
Deadline for Applications: 11 August 2023
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may find further information