EIT Urban Mobility GoGlobal
Taking your mobility
startup to the next level
Would you like to get notified about EIT Urban Mobility call openings and other opportunities for startups and SMEs?
Be part of EIT Urban Mobility GoGlobal
and take your mobility startup to the next level!
GoGlobal promotes global outreach by organising trips for mature urban mobility startups to connect and expand internationally and welcome international startups to Europe with a clear thematic focus on urban mobility. Our offer:
- Organisation of special online events (due to COVID-19 these are online) for selected urban mobility startups participating in the Scale-up Hub and for others that meet the selection criteria.
- Access to external events such as the Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC).
- Host (online) international startups, scale-ups from North America, Latin America, Asia, etc.
- Access to the EIT Urban Mobility network and ecosystem.
- Support to startups based outside of Europe to enter to the European market and get introduced to EIT Urban Mobility partners.
Offer to selected startups:
Selected startups from our batches
GoGlobal programme packages:
for five selected non-European projects, International Ventures will enjoy a‚
WelcomeToEurope Package, in November 2020.
Virtual Matchmaking Tours to:
- Czech Republic
EIT Urban Mobility partners in charge of implementing the GoGlobal programme.
Due to Covid-19 changed to:
- Online preparation sessions to boost presentation and networking skills
- Online networking & speedating: introduce participants to potential customers, partners and investors
- Access to the live online Smart City World Congress
Immersion online trip/visits for selected EIT Urban Mobility startups, consisting of a visit to Silicon Valley in the US.
Due to Covid 19 changed to:
Investment Sessions with US & International investors, US successful startups, innovation hubs representatives, business and legal advisors.
Participation, featuring and networking at the high profile online Reuters Mobility Summit in San Diego.
Who should apply?
We are looking for mature startups with a properly validated, clear, scalable, and innovative business idea that solves a mobility-related customer problem. The startups with demonstrated revenue generated from customers, preferably less than € 100.000 last ﬁscal year.
Do you want to be part of the EIT Urban Mobility GoGlobal programme? Follow the EIT Urban Mobility social media channels