DEADLINE: 24 November 2023 at 18:00
Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces. We connect public and private actors and provide them with access to markets, talent, finance, and knowledge in four ways:
- Match and connect
- Talent to business
- Innovations to market
- Start-ups to scale
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where you will:
- Support the management of organisational documentation, calendar for the Innovation Team.
- Master and use the EIT Urban Mobility IT project tracking system (Plaza).
- Update partner, lead, project information partner management system (Podio).
- Support the annual call lifecycles (publication, animation, evaluation, expert management, closing reports).
- Know MS Office in detail e.g., MS Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Support and organise with the HQ Project Office to hold the mid-year reviews and go/no go.
- Assist in the organization of Innovation all team meetings – remote and physical.
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. The candidate will be part of the HQ Innovation team and report to the Director Innovation for day-to-day management. In relation to the call process, you will have dotted line management to the Call Manager. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices, and lessons learnt.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or similar.
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1).
- At least 1 year of experience performing a similar role.
- Experience working in an international organization with a complex administrative structure.
- Motivation to work in fast-moving, innovative, and sometimes ambiguous environments.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Organized and structured, pro-active and hands-on.
- A positive and ‘can-do’ mindset.
- Experience working in an EU body performing similar tasks is an advantage.
- Any other EU languages are a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Join a creative and diverse team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level.
- Strike the right Work-life balance: On top of the flexible hours and remote working options and facilities, you will be granted 27 days of paid time-off to rest and re-energize.
- A yearly training catalogue to support your career development.
- A tax benefit powered by Cobee, allowing you to save on your personal income tax.
- A Private health insurance.
- Work in a modern, flexible and collaborative workspace with 360 views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
Kindly note that this position is based in Barcelona.
This is a permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to work in Spain;
- enjoy their full rights as citizens;
If you are interested this position, please submit your application before the deadline through the LinkedIn post where it is published by following the instructions below. Reminder: A COVER LETTER IS REQUIRED.
Save your CV and Motivation Letter IN ONE SINGLE PDF FILE and upload it to your application file on LinkedIn.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to email@example.com.