Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces.
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research, and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods, and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where you will perform the following tasks:
- Supporting the development of operational activities within the Ecosystem & Stakeholders (E&S) area.
- Assisting in the implementation of the E&S area’s strategic initiatives.
- Coordinating and providing support in the overall management of the E&S department.
- Taking the lead in coordinating internal projects within the E&S area.
- Give support in the organisation of events such as webinars and workshops in the E&S
- Supporting in the implementation of CRM, business analytics and reporting.
- Support in the preparation of important campaigns support Innovation Hubs
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt.
- A University Degree in one or more of the following fields: civil engineering, architecture, urban planning, geography, business development, law, economy.
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1).
- Experience in the sector of urban mobility
- Experience of business administration
- Analytical capacity to research, read and precise complex ideas into simple understandable prose.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Any European language other than English (C1) is a plus.
- Experience working with other KICs or relevant European Institutions
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Join a creative and diverse team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level.
- Strike the right Work-life balance: On top of the flexible hours and remote working options and facilities, you will be granted 27 days of paid time-off to rest and re-energize.
- A yearly training catalogue to support your career development.
- A tax benefit powered by Cobee, allowing you to save on your personal income tax.
- A Private health insurance.
- Work in a modern, flexible and collaborative workspace with 360 views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
Kindly note that this position is based in Barcelona.
This is a permanent and full-time position, with the possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to work in Spain;
- enjoy their full rights as citizens;
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by 11 October 2023 through LinkedIn.
KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE A CV+COVER LETTER SAVED IN A SINGLE PDF FILE
Send an email specifying the problem and including your personal details and the exact name of the position to: email@example.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here