Our activities are carried out by partner institutions that are allocated in five Innovation Hubs. The objective of the Innovation Hubs is to create a vibrant innovation ecosystem, ensuring effective knowledge and activity management and prominent regional visibility. The Innovation Hubs coordinate local and regional activities of EIT Urban Mobility and the network with the partnership involved in their Innovation Hub region. The five Innovation Hubs work closely together to achieve the goals and mission of the EIT Urban Mobility.
The Engagement Officer Education will be based in Munich, Germany and will support the Innovation Hub Central Team in managing the Innovation Hub Central partnership with a focus to engage current and new partners in EIT Urban Mobility education programmes. S/he will report to the Innovation Hub Director.
In this new position, the Engagement Officer Education will screen ongoing and completed projects for educational content, analyse the current partnership of Innovation Hub Central in view of EIT Urban Mobility education activities, identify gaps and pro-actively approach existing and potential new partners and stakeholders with the aim to engage them in the various educational programmes of the EIT Urban Mobility Academy.
Tasks and responsibilities amongst others:
- Analyse projects outcomes in view of educational content
- Identify training needs of the different sectors within Innovation Hub Central partnership
- Drive the marketing of EIT Urban Mobility educational programmes with regional stakeholders
- Support Innovation Hub Central partners to develop proposals to be submitted to competitive funding calls
- Support monitoring of projects run by Innovation Hub partners and overseeing documentation and reporting of project performance
- Troubleshoot for Innovation Hub partners in matters related to projects and processes
- Feed the CRM tool with relevant information
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Engagement Officer Education
Application form – Engagement Officer Education
Deadline for applications: 3 February 2022
Location: Munich, Germany